2. Plank with knee to elbow
Targets: this plank is right to your abs glutes, hip flexors obliques, and shoulders.
What to do:
- Come proper right into a forearm plank position vicinity your forearms at the yoga mat and align the elbows under the shoulders.
- Hold your center and again engaged, deliver your left knee in your proper elbow.
- Keep for more than one second and convey your leg again.
- Repeat the equal with your right leg.
- Alternate legs for 30-forty seconds.
Tip: this workout can be completed on a yoga mat or a frame ball (advanced degree).
Continue reading on the next page: